[Swift-devel] Knowledge lab app on Midway using new swift-config

Yadu Nand yadudoc1729 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 14 19:58:08 CST 2013

How do we handle cases where we need files moved using more than one
staging mechanism ?
How would the user say what mechanism to use for some type of files, and
also what would the
staging mode be set to ?

data.staging.mode=<mode> looks good.

David, Yes, I think we should have site-definitions in the swift builds in
addition to site-specific
modules.

On Sat, Dec 14, 2013 at 4:25 PM, Michael Wilde <wilde at mcs.anl.gov> wrote:

> > I like data.staging.mode=provider and data.staging.mode=wrapper.
>                                     and
> data.staging.mode={normal,default,???}
>
> > I added the list of all documented (and one undocumented) swift
> > properties
> > to the google doc.
>
> Great - thanks!
>
> Should we grep the code for more undocumented ones?
>
> Peripherally related: is it time to remove kickstart?
>
> - Mike

Yadu Nand B