[Swift-devel] Try the "TrySwift" pre-release snapshot

Ian Foster foster at anl.gov
Fri Dec 13 07:36:12 CST 2013

Mike and David:

This is really nice. A few comments and questions:

-- It would be nice to be able to show the C code for "simulate" (for example) so that people understand the complete example.

-- It would be interesting longer term to allow people to access data produced in earlier computations in later computations (?)

-- Include the Swift logo somewhere

-- Where are the VMs?

-- Link to CI Connect?

Ian.