[Swift-devel] intermediate files and CDM

Jonathan Monette jonmon at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Mar 14 11:01:20 CDT 2012

So the test I was working on for the mosaswift test is located at /home/jonmon/Workspace/Swift/mosaswift-test

The idea is the starting data is mapped to the cwd using CDM direct, the intermediate is mapped to /tmp/mosa using CDM direct which is the output of a cat job, and the final data is mapped back to the cwd using CDM direct which is the output from my appendHello.sh script.  appendHello.sh does another cat and appends "Hello from <id>"  to the end of the file.