[Swift-devel] Need CDM Direct documentation - Re: Configuring Swift to access MosaStore

Ketan Maheshwari ketancmaheshwari at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 18:52:47 CST 2012

Not really following this thread; here is my input:

I know that we (Justin and me) had to add a couple lines in the ~cdmlib.sh
in order to make it work correctly for the SCEC workflow. I have the
patched version somewhere in my dir, will dig it up.

In addition, I also observed that when the "* default " line is present in
the cdm files, it somehow did not work for me, so I had to remove it.

I did do some tests on combinations of absolute, relative, path in swift
script and the same in the cdm directory but do not recall results (nothing
unexpected happen).

I wrote some documentation on the CDM section, will dig up and get back.

Ketan