[Swift-devel] Urgent Friday evening problem ; -) :: vanilla R on Beagle

Lorenzo Pesce lpesce at uchicago.edu
Mon Jul 30 19:09:20 CDT 2012

We did not get to use R yet, the user is getting all the rest in shape.

First thing I was going to use your version, then experiment with building R. While I was waiting, I tried with building and found that unusual way of killing a computer....

I will try with switches for the various exception handling to see if I can make it work without too many side effects.