[Swift-devel] Provider staging problem (690) persists with single-core workers

Michael Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Apr 25 08:22:57 CDT 2012

Mihael, I just want to confirm that you've seen David's latest update on bug 690:

Comment #47 From David Kelly 2012-04-24 10:13:03 (-) [reply]

Yesterday, I tried a larger set of data on OSG using 1 worker per node and saw
timeouts. I'll try again later to get a better set of worker logs (need to give
them all a unique filename so they don't get overwritten when condor sends them
back). The file below has the coaster service log, swift log, and 1 worker log.

http://www.ci.uchicago.edu/~davidk/logs/logs-2012-04-23.tar.gz

I.e., the problem still occurs with workersPerNode=1, on OSG. Does the log above provide what you need to debug this?