[Swift-devel] Unix command from Swift run-time

Michael Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Apr 23 12:48:36 CDT 2012

Emalayan,

If the head node can indeed access Mosa, and you want the getIP app to execute only on the head node, then define the site "localhost" in the same way you would if running on a single local workstation, and only list getIP in your tc file as being installed on site "localhost".

If I understand your need correctly, that should make Swift only run getIP on the head node.

- Mike