[Swift-devel] hanging in trunk

Jonathan Monette jonmon at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Apr 3 10:38:03 CDT 2012

You were correct.  The workflow still hung it just took longer in the run I ran.

So this is what I will do for my the SciColSim app.  I will port the socket and pipe fix to the 0.93 branch and compile my own release for it while the issue is worked out in trunk.  When trunk is believed to be fixed, let me know and I can do my testing.