[Swift-devel] Application run scripts

Michael Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Apr 2 12:04:39 CDT 2012

Jon, David,

I am cloning the user run script we did for SciCol for the first CMTS application ("energy landscape").

Im a bit concerned that if we dont do something soon to create a nice separation between application-independent "Swift run logic" and the application-specific logic, we'll forever be re-writing the common code and making the user code more complex, hard to document, etc.

This is just a heads-up that I'm looking for ideas on how to do this in a nice way that we can immediately test on SciCol, DSSAT, CMTS, Broadband, etc. and ideally leverage in GO-Swift.

Mike