[Swift-devel] Integrity of trunk in SVN (was: Re: swift 0.93 deadlock)

Michael Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Sat Sep 17 07:41:17 CDT 2011

Yes, I think thats right. I suspect they are being run on one of our two lab machines bridled and communicado, likely under David's login from cron.

We just got a new CI login "swift" under which we will move all the nightly swift automated processed.  And David has all the tests for remote systems close to fully automated; he already runs them under scripts.

You can view the test suite framework and test groups in the Swift src tree:

  https://svn.ci.uchicago.edu/svn/vdl2/trunk/tests/

The remote systems tested are under tests/providers:

beagle/
crow/
fusion/
intrepid/