[Swift-devel] Path.parse(path.toString())

David Kelly davidk at ci.uchicago.edu
Wed Sep 14 09:19:11 CDT 2011

I've tried reproducing this bug in a few different ways with 0.93RC2, but have not been able to. I'm wondering if it is one of those bugs that is dependent upon a certain configuration setting? I have added a variation of this script to the test suite (langauge-behavior/datatypes/056-struct-stage-out.swift).

Given the recent commits in the last week or so - the struct staging out issue and coaster fixes, I'm thinking we should set the release to October 1st. This would give us the time to do another full round of testing. It would also give us a chance to put the finishing touches on the website. 0.94 would then have the full time allotted for development and testing before a November 1st release.

David