[Swift-devel] Please add trunk site guide to wwwdev

David Kelly davidk at ci.uchicago.edu
Wed Sep 7 13:45:40 CDT 2011

Mike,

I added a link on wwwdev to the trunk site guide. I did the updates to the docs with the svn merge command. These are the steps I used:

cd swift-trunk/cog/modules/swift/docs
svn merge https://svn.ci.uchicago.edu/svn/vdl2/branches/release-0.93/docs https://svn.ci.uchicago.edu/svn/vdl2/trunk/docs
svn commit

I believe the same steps could be used to merge the 0.93 fixes into trunk.

David