[Swift-devel] Please add trunk site guide to wwwdev

Michael Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Sep 2 11:39:03 CDT 2011

Hi DAvid,

Can you add the trunk site guide to wwwdev?

This would give me a URL I can refer people to for the grid/ tools.

Do you need to integrate the 0.93 site guide improvements into trunk?

Mihael and Justin, can you describe how to do svn integration from the 0.93 branch to trunk, in general?  Can we do this in part first (eg, just this one doc dir) and then do the rest post 0.93 release?