[Swift-devel] persistent coasters and data staging

David Kelly davidk at ci.uchicago.edu
Fri Oct 7 15:52:46 CDT 2011

The exception I'm seeing is:

Caused by: org.globus.cog.abstraction.impl.common.execution.JobException: Job failed with an exit code of 521
        at org.globus.cog.karajan.workflow.nodes.functions.KException.function(KException.java:29)
        at org.globus.cog.karajan.workflow.nodes.functions.AbstractFunction.post(AbstractFunction.java:27)
        at org.globus.cog.karajan.workflow.nodes.AbstractSequentialWithArguments.completed(AbstractSequentialWithArguments.java:194)
        at org.globus.cog.karajan.workflow.nodes.FlowNode.complete(FlowNode.java:214)
        at org.globus.cog.karajan.workflow.nodes.FlowContainer.post(FlowContainer.java:58)
        at org.globus.cog.karajan.workflow.nodes.functions.AbstractFunction.post(AbstractFunction.java:28)
        at org.globus.cog.karajan.workflow.nodes.Sequential.startNext(Sequential.java:29)
        at org.globus.cog.karajan.workflow.nodes.Sequential.executeChildren(Sequential.java:20)
        at org.globus.cog.karajan.workflow.nodes.FlowContainer.execute(FlowContainer.java:63)
        at org.globus.cog.karajan.workflow.nodes.FlowNode.restart(FlowNode.java:139)
        at org.globus.cog.karajan.workflow.nodes.FlowNode.start(FlowNode.java:197)
        at org.globus.cog.karajan.workflow.FlowElementWrapper.start(FlowElementWrapper.java:227)
        at org.globus.cog.karajan.workflow.events.EventBus.start(EventBus.java:104)
        at org.globus.cog.karajan.workflow.events.EventTargetPair.run(EventTargetPair.java:40)
        at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:441)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)

It stops after about 10 minutes or so. The scripts and logs are on /autonfs/gpfs-pads/projects/CI-CCR000013/davidk/coaster-stress-tests