[Swift-devel] CDM Tests

Michael Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Nov 14 12:28:18 CST 2011

I would expect that for absolute path mappings, the user would specify either :: or "/" as the path in the CDM DIRECT pattern. In other words, the user is saying "I have mapped the object to an absolute path name, and I want the app to get exactly this name". Hence I think that the best "location" field for a DIRECT rule is null ("").

Justin, can you clarify what the code expects for this case?

- Mike