[Swift-devel] job fails with exit code 522 and connection to worker lost

Ketan Maheshwari ketancmaheshwari at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 16:04:16 CST 2011

Mihael,

On my latest run of scec workflow after the worker fixes, I see the code
522 error message and connection to worker lost issues.

The run is using OSG sites obtained from a gen_greensites test done this
morning.

Looking for error 522 on worker.pl I find this line:

queueCmd((nullCB(), "JOBSTATUS", $jobid, FAILED, "522", "Could not write to
file: $!"));

The log for this run is:
http://www.ci.uchicago.edu/~ketan/postproc-20111110-0935-kjqnp1d6.log

Could it be that the recent mods on worker.pl has caused this?

The OSG sites used are as follows:
LIGO_UWM_NEMO__osg-nemo-ce.phys.uwm.edu
OU_OSCER_ATLAS__grid1.oscer.ou.edu
RENCI-Blueridge__brgw1.renci.org