[Swift-devel] Re: Getting VMs from FG for use with swift

Michael Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Sat May 21 07:16:04 CDT 2011

Thanks, John.  Hopefully David's account will get created soon and he can test this.

I have a Future Grid account that Ive never used; I need to learn how, and will try to test as well.

I encourage the rest of the team to get FG accounts when you have a moment. David, can you post this info on Justin's swiftdevel page for new developers?