[Swift-devel] Setting up swift dev environment in Eclipse

Mihael Hategan hategan at mcs.anl.gov
Tue May 17 13:52:13 CDT 2011

Click on project "abstraction", right-click to bring up the context
menu, choose "Properties" (alternatively Alt+Enter), click "Java Build
Path", choose the "Projects" tab and there remove the dependency on
provider-dcache.

Again, you could simply ignore the issue. The compiler will insert dummy
code for methods that don't compile. That code will throw an exception
if you try to invoke the respective methods, but since you're not going
to use that provider, the issue will not show up.