[Swift-devel] duplicated job submission in swift-0.92?

Ketan Maheshwari ketancmaheshwari at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 17:59:37 CDT 2011

Hi Zhao,

[Quick spontaneous answer:]

I just tried to run a very simple script (attached relevant files zipped)
and it worked without any errors for me.

May be you can try that and I will try yours to see what we can reproduce.

Sorry gmail doesnt like to attach so here is the link:
http://www.mcs.anl.gov/~ketan/files/tmp.tgz

Regards,
Ketan