[Swift-devel] "Timer was cancelled" error on Beagle on Swift script termination

Mihael Hategan hategan at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Mar 28 13:28:53 CDT 2011

On Mon, 2011-03-28 at 13:01 -0500, Ketan Maheshwari wrote:
> Mihael,
>
> Can you give me a helping hand: I do not understand which task needs
> to be canceled as it is just the beginning of job submission.

Actually it's quite the end:
org.globus.cog.abstraction.coaster.service.job.manager.Block.shutdown(Block.java:288)

What happens is that there are rather few jobs left and some of the
coaster blocks are not needed any more, so the system tries to shut them
down.

In this particular case it is trying to shut down a block that never got
to run.

Mihael