[Swift-devel] Please send Swift documentation enhancement needs to this list

Michael Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Mar 21 12:37:23 CDT 2011

was: Re: [Swift-devel] Running swift after fresh install giving errors

Ketan,

Sounds good. I think for now the CI Twiki Swift Cookbook page is one of the main semi-public collections of missing documentation needed. You should scan bugzilla as well.

Does anyone else have a list of Swift documentation enhancements needed?

I also have few "developers diaries" which I used to keep about Swift things that I found confusing and which needed further documentation. Sarah, I think I passed these to you at one point. Were you able to by any chance extract any documentation "to do" items from those notes?

you have anything else to pass to Ketan?

Thanks,

Mike