[Swift-devel] latest trunk

Michael Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Mar 21 17:27:21 CDT 2011

Sarah,

I wont be able to test and help debug this today, but I notice that your app function declares but does not set the file return value "min". Was (or is) the exact same script working under 0.92 in this manner?

If you think this should work under trunk, I would first package up a version that anyone can run (ie include a mock RInvoke script, tc, sites, and properties file.

The try to create a trunk version as of about a week or 2 ago, and see if you find find the trunk rev that broke it.

If you can reproduce the error on latest trunk, posting the log and all the specs/files needed to run it would help Justin or Mihael try to find the problem.

But first make sure the script is logically correct w.r.t the min return value. Looks wrong to me, but I may be missing something obvious.

- Mike