[Swift-devel] Plan for managing Swift docs

Sarah Kenny skenny at uchicago.edu
Tue Mar 15 13:16:08 CDT 2011

right, so, my list of tasks was an attempt at distilling mike's initial
email into action items and was meant as a rough first pass that i was
hoping others would contribute to or help to clarify/refine...it seems that
i didn't fully understand/correctly interpret some of the items mike had in
mind.

mike, it sounds like you're saying it's best to move that list to a shared
doc so that everyone can edit (?) if so i can do that...are we thinking i
should create a google doc for this or a page on the site? otherwise i can
try to reply to the inline comments. however, in either case i may need some
help clarifying what was initially intended :)