asciidoc: Re: [Swift-devel] A suggested web content strategy for Swift

Ketan Maheshwari ketancmaheshwari at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 20:07:41 CST 2011

Hello,

Check out the following:

http://diveintopython3.org

I thought they have a beautiful layout and if you see one of the chapters
the code and its associated description has a nice highlight feature.
Additionally the text into blue boxes that appears on the side gives it more
elegance. e.g.

http://diveintopython3.org/strings.html

I am looking into how they are generated; meanwhile I thought to push it
here just in case someone knows already the strategy used to generate these
pages.

>From the footer links, seems the pages are available in multiple languages.
This kinda indicates they are autogenerated.

Regards,
Ketan