[Swift-devel] Swift unresponsive while using local provider.

Alberto Chavez alberto_chavez at live.com
Fri Jun 17 15:55:32 CDT 2011

I just checked the report for Bridled and Communicado and the test failed in both , with the same output:type messagefile;

app (messagefile t) greeting (string s[]) {
	echo s[0] s[1] s[2] stdout=@filename(t);
}

messagefile outfile <"q5out.txt">;

string words[] = ["how","are","you"];

outfile = greeting(words);--------------------------------------------------------Swift svn swift-r4629 cog-r3164

RunID: 20110617-1525-c7tjr1mg
Progress:  time: Fri, 17 Jun 2011 15:25:25 -0500
No events in 10s.