[Swift-devel] Documentation of sites.xml

Thomas Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Jun 14 14:52:46 CDT 2011

Not badly. It seems like a natural fit for TeraGrid work, so I expected it to be there already.

I started with only the question about a gsissh provider, but then came upon another:

- can the workdirectory be a relative directory? or must i know the absolute path to the home directory on each compute site to create a pool entry in sites.xml?