[Swift-devel] Updates - Tests

Yadu Nand yadudoc1729 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 16:53:25 CDT 2011

Hi,

> Also the <variable> thing. I have a suspicion that you can use a
> function on the template to extract the contents of that tag rather than
> rendering it to a string and then parsing it again in custom code.
> So let me know if you want to fix those issues. They will have to be
> fixed sooner or later by somebody.

I've moved the code to a separate function so that the foreachstat
function in Karajan.java looks neater now. As you suggest there
might be some way to get it from the string template, but my efforts
didn't get me there.

There were a couple of multidimensional array based tests that were
failing. Multidimensional arrays with assignments of the form :
string array[ ][ ];
array = [ [ "left" , "right" ] [ "up", "down" ] ];
trace ( array[0][0], array[0][1], array[1][0], array[1][1] );

I tried to fix this, but later I tried running swift clean, with none of my
code in it, and it still failed. Should I try to fix this ?
The same for mappers, but here as Justin pointed out, the tests are
not working right in the early-revision I'm working from.

--
Thanks and Regards,
Yadu Nand B