[Swift-devel] OSG hang

Jonathan Monette jonmon at utexas.edu
Thu Jul 14 13:14:48 CDT 2011

Hello,
   I am trying to submit jobs from an Amazon VM to an OSG site.  I have tried Engage VO sites with a proxy created by both grid-proxy-init and voms-proxy-init.  When running swift it says it submitted the job but it looks like nothing is executing.  This happens when using fork, condor, and pbs. I can successfully execute the script from communicado to OSG using fork with barely any wait time.

The files are located in ~jonmon/OSG.0000 on the ci machines.

I have filed a bug in bugzilla.
Bug 471 - OSG hangs from VM