[Swift-devel] Problem with 0.92 sending jobs to OSG via Condor-G

Michael Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Jan 12 23:43:14 CST 2011

An initial test with an older trunk (~mid-december, swift-r3703 cog-r2925 cog modified locally) seems to work fine with the same tc, sites, and properties file.

I need to check what local mods I had applied, but I think its more likely that some Condor submit file quoting fix fell off in 0.92 integration.

So Marc, sorry - this release is not usable for you yet.

- Mike