[Swift-devel] Re: Workflow waiting on condition hang

Mihael Hategan hategan at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Feb 17 15:39:29 CST 2011

On Thu, 2011-02-17 at 15:13 -0600, Jonathan Monette wrote:
> Hello,
>      My workflow seems to be hanging.  This is trunk swift-r4107 and
> cog-r3051.  Attached is a compressed log file and the jstack output for
> my workflow.  The jstack file says it is waiting for a condition and my
> workflow hangs.

There's lots of stuff waiting because that's what they do when they
don't have anything else to do. So I don't see a problem there.

There are no jobs going to the coaster service, so clearly things aren't
progressing.

So now the question is: does this happen every time you run it or just
some times?

Also, please send the swift script.

Mihael