[Swift-devel] Log processing and language reference documentation

David Kelly davidk at ci.uchicago.edu
Wed Aug 24 01:09:23 CDT 2011

Hello,

I was just wondering if the log processing documentation on the website is up to date? Is it worth converting to asciidoc and putting on the new website?

I have a similar question for the language reference. Do people still make changes to it, and is it worth converting?

Also, is there any place to get an up to date list of swift reserved words? It took me a few minutes to figure out why my swift code wasn't compiling. I had named a variable 'in' and it was conflicting with the 'in' used by foreach.

Thanks,
David