[Swift-devel] Index out of bounds

Jonathan Monette jonmon at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Aug 22 21:37:22 CDT 2011

Ok.  I have ran the test case after updating the and rebuilding the 0.93 release.  I am not sure why the IndexOutOfBounds error was appearing but now it is not.  I have ran my scripts around 10 times and the error has not appeared.  I am not really sure what happened but I cannot reproduce the error.  I am not sure why it was appearing in the first place.