[Swift-devel] Patch for "call"

Yadu Nand yadudoc1729 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 13:47:09 CDT 2011

Hi,

I'm attaching a patch for the call function that I "almost implemented.
Its done in such a way that you can easily add support for "map"
"reduce" or any other calls. Hopefully this will make syntactic changes
easier. The patch is by far the biggest in terms of code I've given, so
I am sure there is room for improvement. Please point out things I
could fix and improve.

I have also added some documentation to swiftdevel site [1][2].

GSoC is pretty much over, and working on Swift this summer has
been awesome. I give my thanks to everyone on this list and my
mentors Justin, Mihael and Michael for all their support and help.
I don't want to stop working with you all and I hope that I will be
able to balance everything.

[1] https://sites.google.com/site/swiftdevel/internals/adding-a-new-feature-to-swift
[2] https://sites.google.com/site/swiftdevel/internals/progress-model/associative-arrays

--