[Swift-devel] Blocker issue for 0.93: DSSAT script does not complete, 2nd coaster blocks dont start?

Ketan Maheshwari ketancmaheshwari at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 10:32:31 CDT 2011

Mike,

If I recall correctly, Papia has always been running her DSSAT app with
0.92. She has not yet tried with 0.93. I too tried with 0.92 with her sites
file settings.

I once tried it with 0.93 on pads but could never get in the running from
the queue.

I will give another try today as it might be that PADS was too busy last
week. As I recall Jon was also struggling to get access.

Regards,
Ketan

--
Ketan