[Swift-devel] ssh:pbs to beagle

Ketan Maheshwari ketancmaheshwari at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 10:14:30 CDT 2011

Hello,

Some context:
I am trying to submit a big run on Beagle using swift + coasters. However, a previous run is already underway on beagle. So, there are two difficulties running a new run from its login node:

1. Running another swift from the same jvm will result in chaos on the logs (As far as I know, please correct me if this is not the case anymore)

2. Login node is already under load because of my running previous big run.