[Swift-devel] Website documentation

Michael Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Sat Apr 23 09:14:49 CDT 2011

Looking deeper into this, I see that the permissions in /ci /www/projects/swift do not permit anyone in vdl2-svn to do svn-update and to run update.sh completely for the entire doc set.

Justin, I think this occurred when you last worked on this directory. Can you see if update.sh works for you at the moment? That should push David's committed tutorial corrections to the live content.

I suggest that rather than correct this, we push ahead updating the entire per-release doc set to asciidoc and then adjust update.sh and the /ci/www/projects/swift directory to match it. David, can you do this under bug 375, and propose the new structure with a README that outlines how all the directories and content-push scripts will be organized?

Thanks,

Mike