[Swift-devel] (urgent) Fwd: modFtDock and Freed/Sosnick science on Beagle

Ketan Maheshwari ketan at ci.uchicago.edu
Sun Apr 17 18:18:38 CDT 2011

Hi,

I have received a confirmation (see below) in response to our reservation request on Beagle for the modftdock runs. The reservation is due in about 18 hours now.

The requirement to get jobs submitted into this reservation is to have string '-I advres=modFTDock.47' as part of job submit. Could someone indicate how do I do this from Swift?

Thanks,
Ketan

Begin forwarded message: