[Swift-devel] Eliminate duplicate messages from bugzilla?

Michael Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Apr 15 08:44:51 CDT 2011

Many of us are getting duplicate messages from bugzilla. Its sending to us directly, and again via swift-devel.

I think we should use same approach as with swift-commit: subscribe to it of you're interested. Note that much technical discussion will now move to bugzilla threads from swift-devel.

I will try to remove the swift-devel post from bugzilla. Please let me know if there is any reason not to do this.