[Swift-devel] Re: [Swift-commit] r4363 - branches

Sarah Kenny skenny at uchicago.edu
Wed Apr 13 14:09:34 CDT 2011

alrighty, so, does this seem right to everyone?

http://www.ci.uchicago.edu/~skenny/swift/downloads/index.php

i'm doing a run thru of the site tester now building from
tags/release-0.92.1 as a sanity test and assuming all goes well that's what
i will use to build the binary.

let me know if this sounds ok or if i'm missing anything here.