[Swift-devel] CCA-11 Swift Poster Visitor's Questions

Ian Foster foster at anl.gov
Wed Apr 13 05:30:41 CDT 2011

Hi Ketan:

Nice work transcribing the questions!

I'm curious as to what the "deceptive" question means. The simplicity doesn''t seem deceptive to me!

The poster title is a bit deceptive: it makes this sound like a research poster, when the content reads more like a Swift advertisement. It would be good to produce a paper that provides a detailed description of the coaster's mechanism, a comparison with other work in this area, and a careful evaluation of the functioning of the coaster implementation.

Ian.