[Swift-devel] Re: Can you test 0.92 branch for 0.92.1 release?

Michael Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Apr 5 14:33:42 CDT 2011

Yes, I had posted variations of the following to the list:

zz3.swift:

int arr[];

arr[0]=1;
arr[1]=2;

foreach a in arr {
  trace("for", a);
}

zz6.swift:

int arr[];

foreach a,i in [0:9] {
  arr[i] = i;
}

trace("arr",arr);

foreach a,i in arr {
  trace("for", a,i);
}

com$ PATH=/home/wilde/swift/src/0.92/cog/modules/swift/dist/swift-svn/bin/:$PATH
com$ which swift
~/swift/src/0.92/cog/modules/swift/dist/swift-svn/bin/swift
com$ cd swift/lab
com$ swift zz3.swift
Swift svn swift-r4252 (swift modified locally) cog-r3088 (cog modified locally)

RunID: 20110404-1344-j98f22id
Progress:
SwiftScript trace: for, 2
SwiftScript trace: for, 1
Final status:
com$ PATH=~/swift/rev/swift-0.92/bin:$PATH
com$ swift zz3.swift
Swift svn swift-r4157 cog-r3056

RunID: 20110404-1344-ensm4te8
Progress: