[Swift-devel] prelim instructions for asciidoc?

Michael Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Apr 4 13:51:37 CDT 2011

Justin, do you have any preliminary instructions for running asciidoc in some simple standalone fashion so people can start to try it?

Not a priority, but if you have prelim tools set up or even identified, we can get a jump start on writing, conversion and gathering of material.

Im thinking that a first step can be grabbing cookbook items or email fragments and getting their text into SVN into a doc/inprogress dir while we coerce each small section into asciidoc.