[Swift-devel] duplicated job submission in swift-0.92?

Michael Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Apr 1 17:50:58 CDT 2011

So I think somehow in your discussions with Mihael yesterday this either got missed or mis-interpreted.  These revs were revs *on the way* to 0.92, and were *not* a part of your integration of trunk into the 0.92 branch after the 0.92 release.

I just called Mihael, and he will look at these later this weekend.

- Mike