[Swift-devel] Swift Documentation Platform

Justin M Wozniak wozniak at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Apr 1 14:06:30 CDT 2011

Building this list is a good start.  Where should we store it?

You could also add the other CoG and Karajan docs.

As of Wednesday we decided we are giving up on Google Sites for user
documentation, but we are going to continue with the swift-devel site for
internal (but publically-readable) notes.

We're thinking of putting at least a month into asciidoc.  Once we have
that in place, we should be able to easily paste things into there from
any source.

 	Justin

--
Justin M Wozniak