[Swift-devel] new to swift

Michael Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Sep 27 08:02:08 CDT 2010

Hi Sukhitha,

Yes, the project you mention below was done as a GSoC project by David Kelly.

You can find some of the discussion and announcements from this work in the swift-devel email list archives, and perhaps get from there some ideas for follow-on projects in the area of easy-of-configuration and learning.

Regards,

Mike