[Swift-devel] swift versions

Michael Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Oct 7 16:26:10 CDT 2010

----- "Justin M Wozniak" <wozniak at mcs.anl.gov> wrote:

> Yes, but I think that 1.0 is a release candidate- right?  New material
>
> will go into trunk until we branch for 1.1 .

Justin, can you clarify this?  I think we want to take most or all of whats in the trunk *now*, and branch that for 1.0.  That has not been done yet, has it?

If not, lets discuss when to make the branch, and especially how to test.

If its already been done, lets make sure we have all we want/need from trunk in the release branch.

I'm eager to see a 1.0 very soon.

- Mike