[Swift-devel] Re: scheduling

Michael Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Mar 30 17:32:55 CDT 2010

I was thinking that mappers might be the place to look up the location of a logical file and return a physical one, but I can see how that would be hard to integrate into the scheduling model.

I'd say keep it on the idea stack, proceeding as Mihael suggest sounds great, and lets see where that takes us.

- Mike