[Swift-devel] Re: [Swift-user] mapping variables on the fly

Ben Clifford benc at hawaga.org.uk
Sat Mar 27 08:46:28 CDT 2010

> SwiftScript trace: BT models closed, org.griphyn.vdl.mapping.DataNode
> identifier tag:benc at ci.uchicago.edu,2008:swift:dataset:20100326
> -1423-kjpjsox8:720000000075 type RaptorModel with no value at
> dataset=models path=[0] (closed) SwiftScript trace: BT summary closed,
> org.griphyn.vdl.mapping.RootDataNode identifier
> tag:benc at ci.uchicago.edu,2008:swift:dataset:201
> 00326-1423-kjpjsox8:720000000067 type RaptorSummary with no value at
> dataset=summary (closed) SwiftScript trace: summary closed,
> org.griphyn.vdl.mapping.RootDataNode identifier
> tag:benc at ci.uchicago.edu,2008:swift:dataset:201003
> 26-1423-kjpjsox8:720000000067 type RaptorSummary with no value at
> dataset=summary (closed)

> Ive been ignoring these because *I think* I investigated it back in
> November and if its the same message, I concluded that it was simply
> leftover debugging traces. I think back then I turn these messages off
> in a test version but never committed that change. As I recall Ben
> inserted these messages as part of some fix or improvement to array
> closing; (Ben, please inform if it rings a bell, thanks).

Those come (I think) from when you try to display a SwfitScript 'thing'
(eg a variable) that has no in-memory value (eg. 7, or "foo") but has
still been closed (i.e. its had something assigned to it, or its an input
file) - for example, if the 'thing' is a file-mapped variable, so will not
have an in-memory value.

If thats the circumstance in which you're seeing the above, then thats OK.