[Swift-devel] Re: [Swift-user] mapping variables on the fly

wilde at mcs.anl.gov wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Sat Mar 27 07:17:53 CDT 2010

Allan, I get similar messages in a different script:

SwiftScript trace: BT models closed, org.griphyn.vdl.mapping.DataNode identifier tag:benc at ci.uchicago.edu,2008:swift:dataset:20100326
-1423-kjpjsox8:720000000075 type RaptorModel with no value at dataset=models path=[0] (closed)
SwiftScript trace: BT summary closed, org.griphyn.vdl.mapping.RootDataNode identifier tag:benc at ci.uchicago.edu,2008:swift:dataset:201
00326-1423-kjpjsox8:720000000067 type RaptorSummary with no value at dataset=summary (closed)
SwiftScript trace: summary closed, org.griphyn.vdl.mapping.RootDataNode identifier tag:benc at ci.uchicago.edu,2008:swift:dataset:201003
26-1423-kjpjsox8:720000000067 type RaptorSummary with no value at dataset=summary (closed)

Ive been ignoring these because *I think* I investigated it back in November and if its the same message, I concluded that it was simply leftover debugging traces. I think back then I turn these messages off in a test version but never committed that change. As I recall Ben inserted these messages as part of some fix or improvement to array closing; (Ben, please inform if it rings a bell, thanks).

- Mike