[Swift-devel] array_mapper hangs

wilde at mcs.anl.gov wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Sat Mar 20 10:19:03 CDT 2010

Also, to clarify: Ben is right in pointing out that this part of my earlier reply:

"Ie, at the point at which it wants a value for physD[0] and physD[1]..." is irrelevant. The problem, I think, is the fact that a return value was never set in maptest().

So I *think* that Swift is behaving correctly in your original script, Sarah, and in all the tests I've tried based on it.

- Mike